My Sports Blog

Welcome to my Sports Blog.
I love sports, especially Michigan sports. I don't claim to be an expert on facts or records, but I have opinions on most anything. I hope you enjoy my thoughts. Feel free to comment or disagree with me.
Your feedback will be happily received.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

DONALD TRUMP

With many months to go in this year's presidential election, it is too early to predict what the outcome will be in these unbelievable times. Practically anything could happen, and there could be many surprises and shocks the world has never seen before. Here are a few of my predictions if Donald Trump becomes our next president: I believe that Donald Trump is loving all this publicity and stardom with the Republican campaigns so far. Crowds are cheering him, the media is catching his every word, and as a showman he loves any mention of his name. He is in his glory right now. There is not a bigger celebrity in the TV world at this moment, and he knows it. This is what he really enjoys and what he is all about. When he says crazy or absurd things he gets the world's attention. He is like the movie stars who have to do odd things to keep them on the cover of all the movie and TV magazines. But what happens if he becomes president? He doesn't really want this job. He might think so now, but when the daily problems of the country is on his desk every morning, is this is what he wants? The president's job is a very lonely job at the top. And as much as he thinks he can get things done in Washington, he will have a big awakening. Trumps advisers will keep him in check, restrict what he says, and be told to keep secrets by shutting his mouth. He does not want a job like this. In 90 days he will be so fed up with it, that he would probably resign and let the Vice President take over. As president he will be stopped at any weird or oddball things he might want to do by people in Congress who have spent their whole lives trying to improve the conditions of our country. As a citizen, you can say just about anything you want, but as the president you can't. Trump will be disappointed in the job he thinks this is. He would never make it through his first 4 years. I hope I have not predicted the future. Bob Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment